Tuesday 1 June 2010

A PLEA FROM THE HEART......



Think just about every Odd Molly lovely out there has one of these beauties in their wardrobe apart from little ol' me! :-(

I thought yesterday I may be the lucky owner of one in powder but unfortunately, the lady who was planning to sell it, changed her mind - well I can kind of understand that, but having never seen one in this shade before, I was soo excited, that I knew precisely what I would wear it with, at an upcoming wedding, but now, sadly, that won't be happening!

So I have a double plea - firstly, to anyone out there who may pass this way and read my blog......if you have a FOL in powder in either a size 0 or 1, whether new or used, and you're wishing to sell it, would you please, please contact me as soon as possible please!

I would also like one in white, in either size, so if you know of anyone who's interested in selling one of these beauties, please contact me here! Just leave a post for me and I will get back to you! :-)




Secondly, I also have another reason for wanting to get my hands on one, and that is, as you know, I've recently come up with my own 'homage' to this design, and whilst it's fine, I know that until I actually get to see one with my own eyes and have the opportunity to look at one inside out etc, I will never be fully happy with the interpretation I've come up with!




So you see, this is another reason that I must own one of these beauties, so that I can start re-working the design - making it a little more simpler, and therefore, affordable for everyone who's asked about purchasing one from me!




I cannot understand why Odd Molly haven't repeated this darling little tunic, as there is such a demand for it, like the Four Continents dress, which up until this collection, has been a staple, it's something they should consider putting in the collection again.


Here's hoping someone can come to my rescue - wishing you all a lovely day!


Klem!


Mxx

































7 comments:

  1. Look at Tradera, there has been several in size 0 or 1 lately. Unfortunately not just right now. I can keep an eye for you also! I managed to find all five FoLs in a 4 month time and now i am a happy happy owner of all five in different colours.

    And if I remember right, Mona was selling a FoL in size 1 at Bina's blog everydaymolly by Bina. Check there! Mona's mailaddress is: am.carlman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky thing!

    I was outbid on a size 0 on Tradera on Saturday - lost out to it, as I placed my final bid, and had to go out, so I couldn't check on it!

    Mona was indeed selling a chalk and powder, but it's her powder one that she's decided not to sell to me now! Once I'd seen the powder one, I decided I must have that as a priority first!

    But thanks for dropping by to let me know! If you hear of anyone selling either a white or powder other than Mona, I would be really grateful!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.tradera.com/ODD-MOLLY-Den-underbaraste-av-dem-alla-FIELDS-OF-LACE--auktion_163001_113550028

    Size 1 in chalk at Tradera right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it yesterday but I really want the powder one first, then a white - the chalk isn't a priority for me right now, but thank you my dear for posting the link for me, it was very kind of you!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The powder is wonderful! I hope you find it!

    Hugs
    Adela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again! Have you seen, there are both white and a red FoL in size 1 at Tradera right now, and one in chalk in size 1 at Trendsales....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my dear!

    I've just been into Tradera but nothing is listed, so I'm guessing it's been sold?! As for Trendsales, I can't register and I've been in touch with them about 3 times now, but nobody has ever come back to me in order to help me set up an account, so I just can't buy from there right now!

    But thank you as always for keeping an eye and ear out there for me - one fine day I will own one of these beauties!!

    Hugs

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete