Wednesday 6 October 2010

BUTTERFLY, BUTTERFLY......




Me again!


I fell in love with this sweet Odd Molly camisole when the Autumn collection was announced, but try as I might, I couldn't find it online anywhere! As I wasn't going to get to Oslo before December, I knew I would have to act fast, and so the lovely ladies at the UK Odd Headquaters helped me out and told me which shops had it in stock, and with that I was lucky enough to be able to get hold of it!





The detailling is lovely! This is the vintage chalk shade, but it looks more like a lite powder colour, so it's going to go with everything - wore it with a beautiful Melmelli dress recently and it worked perfectly, but what you can't see is this wonderful detail......






And another 'sommerfugl'......





Sommerfugl, Sommerfugl doesn't have the same ring to it, but I know where I'll be wearing it this weekend! ;-)

See some of you soon!


Klem!


Mxx































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment