Saturday 23 October 2010

Høsten drømme igjen.........


Well I guess my head's in the clouds right now, as it usually is when I'm knitting, and what better way than to sit down on a dull autumnal day, with a hot drink, a little Freia Melkesjokolade (Norway's finest chocolate for those of you who don't know!) and some background music to while away the time whilst dreaming of lovely things - well that's what I'm doing right now on this mellow Saturday, as I look at the rich colours of the leaves as they drift pass my window!

So here's some of my latest offerings - yes, they look like the usual mittens I make, but actually I call these armlets, as they have no opening for the thumb and can be worn further down your hand to cover them and keep them warmer -plus, should you need to wash your hands or whatever, you don't have to take them off, so very useful indeed! I've also moved the sweet little bow down to the bottom edge of the armlet, so that it's on show for a change. This lite powder shade is adorable and goes with so many Odd Molly colours.


And this is what they look like on! Think the bows look sweet this way, but I do prefer them at the top edge for the wristwarmers! They are slightly longer also.

And then there are the little shrugs, which I started making last year, and these have been very popular also, with grey and winter white being the fave colours.


And so here are all the knitted items! I was very colour coordinated today wasn't I? Kept me nice and warm and looked sweet together - with my new biker style boots to complete the look, off I went to post more of my knitted wares to some of you lovelies out there!


Would just like to say a big 'Thank You!' to everyone who has supported Little Miss Norway designs - it means an awful lot to me and it's nice to see all you pretty girls from far and wide wearing my clothes and accessories!

And with that, I'm back to my knitting and dreaming........

Have a lovely Saturday, wherever you may be!

Stor Klem!

Mxx

2 comments: