Friday 18 February 2011

AND ANOTHER THING......

Whoops, forgot about these mamas but I may as well put them up for sale too seeing as they don't fit me either!!  (one of these days I'll sort my sizings out!!)


So, offered for sale here are a beautiful pair of jeans by the Italian designers MET which are one of my all time faves, along with Nudies (of course!) and Miss Me.


They're a stunning light blue jeans (style 'Celeste') in a size 28, inside leg 32". They sit low on the waist and look fabulous on by the way - I should know as I bought another pair in a smaller size!



Actual waist size - 33" Rise – 7”  Leg Opening - 7.5"

They're still in the plastic bag, along with all the tags attached, so if you're interested, give me a shout here, as I'm offering them for sale at £40.00 (excl of P&P) so please ask about the options.




Trust me, you won't be disappointed with these!


Ønsker dere alle en fin helg!



Stor klem!


Mxx


No comments:

Post a Comment