Thursday 24 February 2011

GUESS WHO I'M SUPPORTING AT THE NORDIC WC THEN?......














No surprise there then when you see my little ensemble eh?


I've often wondered what it would be like to pair these designers together and I'm thinking right now they look rather stunning!














Such a pretty logo from 'Chill Norway' don't you think? I love this sweet little tunic!












As for this beautiful scarf, well you have to see it to believe just how stunning and vibrant the colours are! I can see me wearing this for years to come, apres-ski, it really is fabulous!
















Then when I add in my own little contribution, well I guess you've got a winning combination! 


Last week it was Svindal now it's the whole Norwegian Nordic Ski Team I'm rooting for in my rather patriotic little number!


Go Norge!


Wishing you all a sunny day, even tho it's not so up in Holmenkollen right now! If you're in Oslo at the moment, then you're a lucky dude as far as I'm concerned! 




Stor klem til deg!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment