Friday 17 June 2011

Almost holiday time – decisions, decisions…….

HOLIDAY 3


Well the last 6 months have been hectic for me, in terms of being busy here with orders and coming up with new designs, as well as personal issues, which are thankfully behind me now, and so with that, I can look forward to a week away in beautiful Greece, just to rest and relax and enjoy some warmth in these bones of mine! Smile


But what do I take with me – oh heck, here we go again……..


HOLIDAY 1


Well this little lot are definitely on the list for packing! My beloved white Berry Dress and essential accoutrements, as well as some other lovely bits and bobs that you just need for a break in the sun!


HOLIDAY 2


And I guess this little lot will be making the list also!


It's good to see that my wares compliment my Mollies so well, and with some Melmelli and Ti Mo thrown in there, I guess I’m good to go – well I will be on Sunday anyhow! Winking smile




See you soon!


Ha en god helg og stor klem til deg!



Mxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi !
    Very nice white and pink dress.
    Have a nice holiday in Greece !
    Pjollret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear!

    Stor kram til dig!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei Little Miss Norway!

    Nydelig reisegarderobe du tar med deg til varme Greece!

    Ha en flott, avslappende og opplevelsesrik ferie!

    Fin søndag,

    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    The clothes that you make are sooo beautiful. I am interested in buying one of the dresses, is that possible? How do I contact you for more information? I live in Sweden.
    Sincerely Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei Hanne, hyggelig å se deg her!

    Takk for den hyggelige kommentarer som jeg knapt fikk bære min fine klær, som du sa, var Hellas veldig varmt, så shorts og topper for meg! Jeg ser fra bloggen din at du hadde en fin helg også! Men tilbake til virkeligheten for meg nå og ta opp med huslige gjøremål!

    Kanskje jeg skal bruke min hvite Berry kjole snart mens jeg fortsatt har en fin brunfarge!


    Ha en fin dag!

    Klem!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej Camilla!

    Thank you very much for your very kind comments re: my clothing!

    For sure I would be happy to make something for you! If you would leave me another comment telling me which dress you like, along with your email address, I will be in touch straight away - and please don't worry, as I won't publish it, just need it in order to get in touch with you!

    Wishing you a sunny day in beautiful Sverige!

    Kram!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete