Tuesday 12 July 2011

The anticipation is killing me……

ENGENE SURPRISE


At last, the top of the dress is cut out and now I just need to get all my white articles completed in order that I can get this finished on the overlocking machine and wear it!


I only started making it last July, so I think it’s only right that I get a move on – and who knows, it may be ready in time for my summer party in a few weeks time!


But it is very pretty so fingers crossed I make it in time – watch this space for the finished article – coming soon! Winking smile





Have a lovely evening and thanks for dropping by!


Stor kram!





Mxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    It looks like a Princess dress :)
    It's so beautiful and tender.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will be lovely:)
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, well it's definitely very 'floaty' and girly, that's for sure!

    Thank you for your kind comments!

    Hugs to you!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it will turn out okay!

    Kram til dig!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete