Thursday 4 August 2011

Bits and bobs…….

Hei!
Those of you who read this earlier would have seen a different version of this post, but it was a little sad and negative, so I've decided to change it and remove part of it, as it's really not my style - hope it hasn't confused anyone!


So, on a lighter note........


AND THE WINNER IS SOLFRID


To update you, the winner of my dark powder ‘Engel’ wristlets, was lovely Solfrid from vakre Norge, and they are winging their way there as I type – Little Miss Norway is on her to way to Norway!


ODD MOLLY BIKINI SHORTS1


These little mammas from a previous Odd Molly life arrived last week and I’m thrilled to bits with them, they look soo cute on! Never thought I’d own a pair of these, so I just need a proper sunny day now to wear them – if we’re lucky enough, as there haven’t been many this summer where I live! Sad smile


Definitely starting to think I have a shorts fetish now, as I have so many pairs of them! LOL


RAINY DAY FOR A COW


See, this poor cow has had to shelter under a tree, as it’s soo wet out there today! The others were smart enough to head back to the sheds, but this one just stayed there for hours, keeping her face dry and moo-ing a lot – no wonder!!


PARTY IMAGE2


And it's so dark, that I’ve had to light some tealights – but at least I managed to go cut some of my very first lot of sweet peas before the rain came down!
But always one to end on a happy note, here’s a lovely photie……….


CLOTHES RACK2


A clothes rack, full of my favourite designers – Odd Molly, Ti-Mo and Little Miss Norway……ooh, that’s me! Winking smile


Wishing you a lovely sunny day tho!


Stor klem!


Mxx

3 comments:

  1. Sweety take care of yourself, nothing ruins more than stress! Bake some fat cinnamon bums and eat at least 2 ;) and send me some too. Kram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you dearheart, thank you so much!

    Actually I'm just off to make myself a big fact strawberry cake and have a rather large slice of it - and perhaps another one later!!

    Sending some big hugs your way too - hope the painting is coming along nicely, I think I owe you a reply, yes?

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even a fat one - predictive text again! LOL

    ReplyDelete