Tuesday 2 August 2011

Finalmente–it was a day too late however….

HEIDI LONG 3


Well it was started in July 2010 and I was hoping to have it finished within a year, so I attempted to complete it on Sunday, but got side-tracked, and therefore it was finalised yesterday, taking me a day over a year since the idea sprung into my head, but there you go!


HEIDI LONG 7


Think it was worth the wait though, as when I saw it on the mannequin for the first time, it brought tears to my eyes as it is just so pretty! Unfortunately the photos don’t do the lace used justice, so I attempted to take a photo with flash in order to highlight the detail somewhat……



HEIDI LONG 5


The true colour is more like the other photos but I just wanted to pick out the beautiful lace panels running down the length of the dress.


HEIDI LONG 4


I love the beautiful heart applique on the back of the dress – just a little extra detail that works really well!


HEIDI LONG 8


Close up…….


HEIDI LONG 9


Pretty little sleeves…….


HEIDI LONG 1


Heidi Long and Heidi short, both lovely indeed!


But it’s with a heavy heart that I’m selling the long dress, as I would love to keep it, but in truth, I just can’t keep everything I make for little ole me so I guess I have to make a business decision every now and then and move things along – that plus I own 6 long dresses, and so far, I’ve only ever worn one, so there is no point in this hanging in my wardrobe not being worn, as I’d much rather someone else enjoy it instead!


The dress would fit up to an Odd Molly small size 2 if you’re not big on top, and I would recommend that you should be at least 168cm (like me!) or taller, as it sits on my ankle bone and not trailing on the floor!


This beauty is for sale at £100.00 (exc of P&P).


A lot of work, effort and more importantly, a massive amount of expensive lace went into making this dress, so it’s worth every penny, believe me!


First come served, as this is a ‘one-off’ so if you like, please leave me a post here and I’ll get back to you!


Hope you’re all having a nice sunny day wherever you may be – here (as usual!) it’s cold and wet –oh can’t we please have some sun! Sad smile




Stor klem til dig!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment