Wednesday 31 August 2011

ITEM FOR SALE - TRADERA







Hi folks!


Been mad mad busy of late, so no time for posting, but I just thought I'd put a little notice in here, should anyone be interested in my beautiful Hunky Dory Squaw Valley tunic. It's a stunner and I wish it fitted me, but it's very large for something which is mean't to be a small size, so it would easily fit a size 38 no problem! 


And it cost my lovely Mum so much money also, I really wish it fitted me, but there's no point in hanging on to something just to have it hang in the wardrobe is there?......


Here's the link.....


http://www.tradera.com/BEAUTIFUL-HUNKY-DORY-SQUAW-VALLEY-TUNIC-auktion_163001_138841632




Hope you're all enjoying what's left of the summer rays.....if you're lucky enough! ;-0


Stor klem til deg!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment