Monday 30 April 2012

Pretty Ti Mo for sale……..

TI MO DRESS 1


Oh I fell in love with this vision of beauty as soon as I saw the Ti Mo campaign last year, so when I was in Oslo in November, I couldn’t get to the shop quick enough to buy it!


TI MO DRESS 2


It’s such a beauty, don’t you think?….


TI MO DRESS 3


It really is, but the sad thing for me is that it’s just too big and doesn’t look pretty on me! Sad smile 


Think I got 'caught up in the moment' when I bought it, as I had quite a spree in the shop - well it was my birthday, so that's my excuse anyway!


Even though it’s an extra small, it’s more like an Odd Molly size 1, as it’s very generous in size…….


TI MO DRESS 4


No matter just how much I adore this dress, there’s no point in it sitting in my wardrobe forever, when somebody else could enjoy it more than me, so I’m offering it for sale at £100.00. I paid 1990.00 NOK, which is about £213.00, so it’s not a bad price for such a pretty dress that’s never been worn! Winking smile


If you’re interested, drop me a line at


littlemissnorway@btinternet.com


Many Thanks for dropping by, wishing you a wonderful day!



Stor klem!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment