Monday 21 May 2012

Going, going…..

ENGEL TUNIC8


Yes, it’s that time of year again, when I just have to re-visit what’s in the Craft Room, and seeing as I’m starting to re-evaluate just where I go with this little venture, I’ve decided to move things on, so I’m offering my items for a very good price, as once they’re gone, they’re gone, never likely to be repeated again, so have a look-see and grab yourself a bargain!


Engene’ Tunic Dress


ENGEL TUNIC6


My beloved ‘Engene’ knitted tunic, that very sadly, just doesn’t fit me, and so is looking for a good home to go to! It was a pure labour of love for me to make and the photo’s don’t do it justice! Took me a lifetime to make, and it will fit between a large Odd Molly size 1 and a small size 2.


ENGEL TUNIC10


The pretty silvery crocheted detail can be removed from the back of the dress, if it’s not to taste, please feel free to ask, I won’t be offended! Winking smile


This beautiful little tunic dress is offered for sale at £50.00, excl of P&P. The yarn cost me far more than that, but it go it must, as I don’t have space for anything these days……


Grey Sweet Heart Shorts ** SOLD **


GREY SWEET HEART SHORTS


These pretties are made in a lovely slate grey organic cotton, finished with a lovely pale beige crocheted tie belt. They would fit a large Odd Molly size 1, and are offered for sale at £20.00, excl of P&P


And then there’s a few other items that need shifting on…….. Winking smile



Odd Molly Fully embroidered Tank ** SOLD **


SALE TIME3


This stunningly pretty Odd Molly camisole top, size 2, embroidered with beautiful butterflies, it’s made of a wonderful silk/cotton fabric. For sale at £40.00, excl of P&P


SALE TIME4


Never been worn, it was bought as a present for me, but sadly, it’s far too big on me to attempt to make it look good, it’s a perfect summer top!


Ti Mo pretty….  ** SOLD **


TI MO DRESS 1


This beautiful dress by Ti Mo, which is a XS, but more like an Odd Molly size 1, hence the fact I’m selling it! Bought in Oslo on my birthday, it’s just to darned big on me – again! Sad smile 


TI MO DRESS 3


Has never been worn, original price, 1990.00 NOK, which is about £213.00, I’m offering it for sale at £75.00, excl P&P, which is a very good price for such a pretty little thing that sadly, hasn’t been worn….


Odd Molly underskirt


OM UNDERSKIRT1


Sweet little Odd Molly underskirt, size 2, another ‘impulse’ buy many years back, which sadly didn’t fit (there’s a pattern here, don’t you think?!)


OM UNDERSKIRT2


Lovely embroidery on the back, for sale at £15.00, excl of P&P
And finally…..


RED OM TUNIC1


This stunning Odd Molly embroidered tunic, a small size 1 to be honest….  ** SOLD **


RED OM TUNIC2
Offered for sale at £50.00, excl of P&P.


If there’s something you’re interested in, but not sure about, please feel free to contact me on my email address here…


littlemissnorway@btinternet.com

Or if you like something but are not sure about the price, make me an offer, you never know, I may just accept it, as this little lot needs to be moved on! Winking smile


Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful evening everyone!





Stor klem til deg!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment