Wednesday 2 May 2012

Silvery Beauty……

SILVER CAMISOLE1


Good Morning lovelies, hope you’re all having a wonderful day!


Just finished off another version of ‘La Bella’ crocheted camisole, and the funny thing is that it actually wasn’t intended to become one, but that’s the story that follows…..


SILVER CAMISOLE 3


Initially, I was trying out a crocheted edging and liked how it looked. I had no idea what I was going to use it for until I had an idea….. Winking smile


SILVER CAMISOLE 1


Why not add it onto the bottom of one my my ‘La Bella’ camisoles and have a different take on it – and so I did!


SILVER CAMISOLE 2


It’s a shame that the photos haven’t picked up just how stunning this crocheted yarn is, as it’s a white cotton with a silvery metallic thread running through it, and it just shines and sparkles like crazy! The yarn is very thin so a very small crochet hook was required – or should I say three of them, as they kept breaking on me!


SILVER CAMISOLE OUTFIT1


And now I have some ideas on what I want to wear it with!…..


SILVER CAMISOLE OUTFIT 1


Especially my sparkly jeans – roll on summer jollies! Smile


SILVER AND WHITE CAMISOLES


Think I’ll be taking both of these lovelies away with me, that’s for sure! Winking smile


Wishing you all a wonderful day, many thanks for dropping by!



Stor Klem!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment