Saturday 19 May 2012

So here’s the challenge…….

PURPLE CHALLENGE


So it’s like this, last year I was in a bit of a dyeing frenzy, and I had this embroidered white seersucker material, but I wanted to see if it would dye perfectly, and being pure cotton, it did, and so I also did some lace to go with it – thought it was the perfect opportunity to make sure I got a good match, but now, well I don’t know what to do with it, so that’s where you come in! Winking smile


There’s 2 metres of material and so I’m thinking it could either be a sundress, a boudoir wrap or possibly a blouse – depends on what I come up with, but I want you to tell me what it should be, and the idea that I like the most, will be utilised and then raffled off on my Facebook page – but only when I reach the magic ‘200 likes’ there!


I’m short of 10 people - heck, I’m giving something away here, it shouldn’t be too difficult, but right now it is, so it’s over to you lot, you take it 200, tell me what you like and we have a raffle on our hands! 


So what are you waiting for? Head over to Facebook and hit the ‘like’ button!


You know it makes sense! Winking smile



Stor klem!
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment