Friday 13 July 2012

It’s that time of year again–Vive Maria’s……

LMN PROMO4


Yes, I’ve started knitting them again – did I ever stop this year, well I think there was a month when I didn’t make a pair, so that shows just how busy I’ve been! Winking smile


LMN PROMO5


As you can see, a lot of work goes into making a pair of these mamma’s so if you’re thinking of having a pair to start the Autumn season with, then I truly suggest you place an order as soon as possible, as I’m starting to get busy with them again. Leave it any later, and you may well not get a pair until Christmas – or after!


LMN PROMO6


Another sweet new edging for the A/w 12 season……


Plain colours cost £70.00 and mixed colours are £75.00, excl of P&P.


Please contact me at the usual address of………….


littlemissnorway@btinternet.com

LMN PROMO 2


If ever there were a pair to advertise Little Miss Norway, I guess it would have to be these! 


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, personally I just wish it would stop raining! Sad smileBut have fun, whatever you do! Smile




Stor klem!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment