Friday 9 November 2012

And now for something completely different–Alpine Angels……

ALPINE ANGEL LEGWARMERS AD3

No, it’s not another ‘Monty Python’ moment, just the launch of my new little legwarmers, from my ‘Alpine Angel’ range……

ALPINE ANGEL LEGWARMERS AD1

A lot of ladies like my Vive Maria legwarmers, but don’t want to wear them so high up the thigh and recently I've had a lot of requests for what were my original style of legwarmers, which I used to call ‘fake socks’, so I've updated them a little and made them more pretty – as you can see here – they can be worn pulled up like this…..

ALPINE ANGEL LEGWARMERS AD2

Or my favourite way, which is slouchy! Winking smile

ALPINE ANGEL LEGWARMERS AD4

Pretty detailing….

ALPINE ANGEL LEGWARMERS2

Made of the softest pure merino yarn, they’re nice and delicate whilst keeping you toasty warm….

ALPINE ANGEL LEGWARMERS

These pretty mamas retail at £38.00 for the merino yarn, £40.00 for the cashmere/merino mix, and multi coloured varieties plus P&P as usual.

Watch this space for more knitted lovelies from my 'Alpine Angel' range - kommer snart! 

Ha en god helg!

Klem,
Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment